Citigroup Markets- Strategy & Planning VP in London, United Kingdom
About Citi Markets
Citi Markets is a leading provider of world-class solutions that are as diverse as the needs of the corporates, institutions, governments, and individual investors we serve in 160 countries and territories. The breadth, depth, and strength of our underwriting, sales and trading, distribution capabilities and financing span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products.
On trading floors located in some 80 countries, we work around the clock to enrich the relationships, products, liquidity, and technology that define our market-making presence in North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Citi Markets – Strategy and Planning
Within Markets, Strategy and Planning reports to the Markets Chief Operating Officer (COO), working with the Markets Co-Heads and COO, in driving the Strategy and Planning agenda.
The candidate will be working in a small team, operating Markets-wide, globally, partnering within Markets and other parts of the Citi, supporting delivery of high profile initiatives with particular emphasis on being able to produce the highest quality analysis and presentation materials for senior audiences, across
– Strategy and plans
– Business reviews
– Regulatory updates
– Miscellaneous Markets initiatives
· Bachelor's degree and significant qualifications in Economics, Math, Engineering, Physics or related field
· Critically, a background with leading strategy consultancy, with engagement management level experience
· Ability to analyse then synthesise large amounts of information and structure for presentation purposes
· Knowledge of Markets products and operating within an investment bank
· An open mind for critical and creative thinking
· Superior attention to detail and level of accuracy
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and work independently
· Ability to work under pressure in a highly professional Front Office environment
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, experience in working at senior levels
· Ability to coordinate processes and work as part of multiple teams across a firm
· Knowledge of Citi’s infrastructure is a plus
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.