IQVIA Associate Director of Sales Training in London, United Kingdom
Manage and direct sales force operations initiatives through effective communication, training, technologies process improvement and data analysis.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
• Handle personnel issues, conflict management, define goals that increase knowledge and skills of staff, and define staff expectations, without involvement of senior managers
• Assist in the coordination of projects and resources, ensuring quality deliverables to customers
• May contribute to discussions on departmental strategy implementation objectives, as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy for global objectives
• Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process.
• Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities
• Continuously improve business standards
• Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues
• Participate in customer meetings as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Other Degree in Business Management or other related discipline Req
• 10 years related experience with 2 years line management experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent of industry and business trends
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of sales force operations and business processes
• Ability to manage multiple day to day projects
• Possess excellent analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
• Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled