Trinity Health Contingent Virtual Care Nurse Coordinator in Livonia, Michigan
*Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job*
Trinity Health At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
*Virtual Care Nurse Coordinator Position Summary*
Our Virtual Care Nurse Coordinator Provides virtual, professional nursing care to the organization’s clients as prescribed by the physician, and/or requested by the client/family, and in compliance with the state’s Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization’s policies and procedures. The RN is fully responsible for the virtual assessment, care planning, telephonic intervention, and overall virtual care remote monitoring and follow up. Provides triage/on-call support to home health/hospice agencies.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 403b retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, BSN required, or enrolled and completed by 2020 (current employees). If hired after 11/2017 BSN required.
- 2-3 years of experience in home healthcare or comparable experience in acute care cardiac, ICU, CCU, or ER, or home health telemonitoring.
- 2 years of Hospice, Hospice Management or Triage experience.
- Demonstrated strong clinical, dietary, pharmacology, chronic disease management, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hospital readmission rates <5%
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interface with professional and clinical staff, patients and other related customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use health coaching and motivational interviewing techniques to assist patients in achieving health goals. Health Coach Certification a plus.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics and adhere to the Compliance Program.
*About Trinity Health At Home*
Trinity Health At Home is a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in twelve states. We are is a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Job Number: 00200809
Location: Livonia, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - Trinity Home Health Services
Employment Type: Part time