Accenture Supply Chain IT Technician in Lisbon, Portugal
Who you are
• Problem solver with the ability to discuss, analyse, and prioritize, meeting projects objectives;
• Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions;
• Strong knowledge and experience in different integration patterns technologies;
• Strong Oracle/PLSQL skills – experience with other RDBMS will be a plus;
• Background with API based solutions (including webservices – SOAP and REST);
• Previous experience in Linux and application servers is a must;
• Good understanding of the HTTP protocol;
• Good understanding of information architecture;
• Application support background will be a plus; • Good skills in English, both written and spoken; • Previous experience in a similar role.
What you will do
• Supporting both technical and business teams with focus in Supply Chain area; • Gather information and troubleshoot applications integration; • Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve the technical requirements; • Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues and discuss the right priority with the team.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture is a strategic and digital partner for more than 6000 clients, including 75% of the Fortune 500. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .