Accenture Salesforce Architect in Lisbon, Portugal
What You will do?
Responsibility for designing Salesforce solutions aligned with customer requirements and best practices, with configuration and development experience on the Force.com platform.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 4+ years of SFDC or CRM implementation experience;
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 1 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc;
- Experience architecting and managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle SFDC implementations of CRM solutions;
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers;
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc);
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical capacity and approach, study and understanding of complex scenarios;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply. If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .