UC Health Mental Health Technician-Lindner Center of HOPE-Neuromodulation Full Time in Lindner Center of Hope - 4075 Old Western Row Road - Mason, Ohio
Title: Mental Health Technician * *Department: Neuromodulation Hours: 40 hours/week Shift: First
No Weekends-No Holidays
Assists the psychiatrist in providing Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy. Provides administrative support for Neuromodulation department.
_Major Duties and Responsibilities:_
Patient care responsibilities
- Maintains the TMS equipment.
- Assists the psychiatrist in providing TMS therapy.
- Provides specialized treatments
- Schedules patient appointments for ECT and TMS treatments.
- Coordinate treatments for inpatients receiving ECT treatment, insuring that all paperwork is completed.
- Transmits messages accurately.
- Provides timely and accurate transcription of physician orders.
- Applies organizational skill and acts on priorities.
- Orders departmental supplies for Neuromodulation department.
- Provides prompt and courteous service to patients and staff.
Position Qualifications: 1. ECT/TMS experience helpful, but not required 2. Strong computer skills required; proficient in Microsoft Office 3. Excellent and caring interpersonal skills to interact with patients and their families 4. Detail oriented with organizational and time management skills 5. Mental health experience preferred. 6. Team player with ability to work with minimal direct supervision 7. Previous EMR experience 8. CPR Certification – may be obtained after hired
Organization: *Lindner Center of Hope
Title: Mental Health Technician-Lindner Center of HOPE-Neuromodulation Full Time
Location: Lindner Center of Hope - 4075 Old Western Row Road - Mason, OH
Requisition ID: 064064