PDS Tech Inc Assembler in Lincolnshire, Illinois
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler, in Lincolnshire, IL.
This position will consist of light-duty assembly, use of hand tools, and mechanical assembly.
It is preferred that candidates have ability to read blueprints, mechanical assembly experience, and ability to follow directions.
In this position, candidates will be cross-trained in a couple of different areas (commercial or industrial with same job requirements)
Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered
• Heavy as determined by other exposures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.