Atalian Global Services Cleaner (Operations) in Lincoln, Rhode Island
Lincoln, RI, United States of America
ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the US Division of ATALIAN Group, the independent, French, Paris based, facilities services organization. Established in 1944, ATALIAN Group has grown to a $3.7 billion organization with a presence in 33 countries on 4 continents – Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. ATALIAN provides its services to both public and private clients coming from a variety of business sectors such as Agri-business, Industry, Healthcare, Hospitality, Luxury, Tertiary, Transport, Retail, etc.
Job Skills / Requirements
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hand dust and wipe clean all furniture, fixtures and window sills.
• Cleans and polishes fixtures.
• Wash/clean all water fountains and water coolers.
• Cleans, sanitizes bathrooms and restocks paper and soap supplies
• Cleans, mops, and vacuums floors.
• Use power equipment to buff and restore floors and shampoo carpets
• Empty all waste receptacles and remove wastepaper. Remove recyclable materials as per building recycling regulations
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
• Assist with snow removal activities.
• Adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• The work can be repetitive and physically demanding, requiring frequent bending, kneeling, lifting, and shoveling.
• Constant lifting from various levels loads up to 10 pounds while cleaning
• Constant standing with frequent neck/trunk flexion or rotation when vacuuming, dusting, mopping, etc.
• Constant walking throughout designated area up to 2,000 feet per floor
• Repetitive gripping of equipment, hand tools or debris with average of 10 pounds of grip strength at 4 1/2" circumference
• Frequent reaching to shoulder level, above shoulder level and below knees to clean, pick up trash, etc.
• Frequent lowering of trash (bags) weighing up to 30 pounds from 42" above floor to floor
• Frequent pushing/pulling loads weighing up to 20 pounds with forces up to 5 pounds
• Worker may be exposed to noxious odors, chemicals, dusts and poor ventilation, as well as humidity from liquids.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Demonstrated knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
• Demonstrated Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
• Previous cleaning experience desired.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to work schedules.
High School Diploma strongly preferred
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer industry competitive wages that is the among the best in the industry. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. ATALIAN Global Services is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
This is a Part-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1