Shawnee Manor STNA / CNA Certification Classes - Part-Time in Lima, Ohio
Now offering OnShift Wallet which provides timely access to your earned but unpaid wages before payday!:
Shawnee Manor has proudly served the Greater Lima region since 1977. Shawnee Manor is a place where our tradition of caring, individual respect, and customer satisfaction lays the foundation for the HCF philosophy. Shawnee Manor has a reputation as a community leader—providing an array of support ranging from outstanding skilled nursing care, dedicated rehabilitative services, and topnotch memory care professionals. Shawnee Manor ensures exceptional care and the highest quality of life. We believe each employee makes a significant contribution to the quality of life of our residents and success of the organization and are proud of our dedicated staff that provides personalized and compassionate care.:
HCF offers a competitive wage and benefit package along with a 401(k) and generous company match. We are proud of our family friendly culture and flexible work environment which allows a great work-life balance. Apply today to be considered for employment with our outstanding family-owned company of over 50 years!:
Looking for a positive, energetic, nurse aid with a WE CARE attitude! An STNA at our facility can look forward to shift differential, weekend supplemental, call in pay, 401k, health, dental and vision, and free lunch. These are just a few of the things that make Shawnee Manor a great place to work. APPLY TODAY, We look forward to hearing from you!:
NOW OFFERING ONSHIFT WALLET GET PAID AFTER YOUR SHIFT:
BASE PAY $11-$17 an hour based on experience:
Performs direct patient care under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Assist residents in all activities of daily living, to include, bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring, personal hygiene and ambulation
- Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Answers call lights
- Complete documentation of care given
- Refers to and follows resident care plan
- Report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions
- Attend required in-service education
- Keep resident rooms and work areas neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Is already a State Tested Nurse Aide or will successfully complete and pass a State approved Nurse Aide training program and competency exam within four months of date of hire.