Shawnee Manor Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time 2nd Shift in Lima, Ohio
Now offering OnShift Wallet which provides timely access to your earned but unpaid wages before payday!:
Shawnee Manor has proudly served the Greater Lima region since 1977. Shawnee Manor is a place where our tradition of caring, individual respect, and customer satisfaction lays the foundation for the HCF philosophy. Shawnee Manor has a reputation as a community leader—providing an array of support ranging from outstanding skilled nursing care, dedicated rehabilitative services, and topnotch memory care professionals. Shawnee Manor ensures exceptional care and the highest quality of life. We believe each employee makes a significant contribution to the quality of life of our residents and success of the organization and are proud of our dedicated staff that provides personalized and compassionate care.:
HCF offers a competitive wage and benefit package along with a 401(k) and generous company match. We are proud of our family friendly culture and flexible work environment which allows a great work-life balance. Apply today to be considered for employment with our outstanding family-owned company of over 50 years!:
Shawnee Manor is a recently remodeled, beautiful building.:
We offer competitive pay for experience, Shift Differential and Weekend Supplemental.:
We have several positions available, we have 12 and 8 hour shifts, part and full time, all shifts:
Contact us for more details and to set up an interview and a tour of our beautiful facility!:
Administers resident care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a physician to maintain the highest level of resident care.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
- Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
- Accurately complete documentation of care given
- Refers to, assists in developing, and follows resident’s care plan
- Observes, assesses and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
- Attend required in-service education
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse with the State Board of Nursing.
- CPR certification recommended.