Trustmark National Bank Branch Manager I in Liberty, Mississippi
The purpose of this job is to effectively operate and manage a full service branch, including the Pinnacle process, which satisfactorily provides for the financial needs of the consumers within the Bank's geographic market area, insuring that the branch goals are in line with the Bank's strategic goals.
• Manage, coach and provide training for branch personnel; manage overtime, teller management process, and scheduling; conduct branch meetings and performance appraisals. Also manage cash items, balancing of ATM and cash dispense, review night deposit log, night deposit contracts and safe deposit records, teller audits and reconcilement of consignment items to vendor inventory.
• Manage and lead the Pinnacle sales and service process by preparing and conducting meetings, selling, processing and referring all bank products and setting and monitoring goal accomplishments.
• Take and process loan applications, interview applicants and clear exceptions and past dues.
• Develop and maintain a quality business development program, increase wallet share, market share and profitability as well as participating in visible roles in the community and other service organizations.
• Four-year college education or equivalent branch platform banking experience
• Significant experience using highly developed supervisory experience or MDA training
• Banking industry experience
• Significant/proven experience in managing a loan portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of lending practices and banking/lending laws
• Comprehensive understanding of bank policies and procedures
• Accounting principles
• Advanced leadership skills
• Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Highly developed selling skills
• Ability to manage sales goals of the branch team
• Comprehensive understanding of PC systems/applications
• Ability to make difficult autonomous decisions
Job Grade: 10
FLSA Status: Exempt
Working Hours (ie. 8-5 or 10-2): 8am - 5pm
External Company Name: Trustmark National Bank
External Company URL: www.trustmark.com
Street: 140 E. Main St.
Post End Date: 11/26/2020