Conduent Senior Business Operations Analyst in Lexington, Kentucky
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Serves as a primary liaison and facilitates assigned working sessions with Operations teams to meet operational and customer objectives.
• Identifies and selects data from multiple disparate systems and organize that data to produce meaningful views of operational performance.
• Develops detailed operational dashboards ensuring requirements meet operational objectives to develop recommendations where applicable.
• Compiles cost assessment data for projects, and the integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
• Analyzes and recommends changes or improvements to service levels, staffing, volume, policies and procedures, financial, audit, compliance, quality, and urgent operations problem resolution.
• Develops solid, well-rounded knowledge of a business organization, operating processes, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
• Conducts advanced analyzes and is the steward of prepared operations reports on data and trends; develops recommendations where applicable.
• Develops advanced knowledge and is considered a resident expert of a business organization, operating processes, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
• Mentors less experienced peers with data analysis, dashboard development and operational strategic plans and initiatives to advance the divisional missions and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
2-5 years experience in large contact center operations and technology services
Business requirement analysis and solutioning for contact center operations required
Proficient in Microsoft application including MS Project
Preferred experience in Healthcare services
Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.