Inova Health Systems TEAM MEMBER HEALTH NURSE CONS in LEESBURG, Virginia
Inova Loudoun Hospital Team Member Health Clinic is looking for an experienced RN
PRN to help cover Loudoun, Fair Oaks and Fairfax Hospital Team Member Health clinics when regular staff are out and/or when the clinic needs extra help during busy times. This would be a day shift position working from 7:30a-4p, no weekends or holidays.
- Administering vaccines
- Drawing titers
- New Hire health assessments
- Processing Worker’s comp claims and follow up
Management of respiratory exposures
Administrative: Oversees daily clinical, clerical & administrative Team Member Health (TMH) functions while ensuring organizational & departmental compliance with applicable profession, regulatory & governmental standards.
- Clinical & Professional Practice: Demonstrates clinical nursing expertise and professional competency through the planning, implementation and management of programs that support the health, safety and well-being of team members.
- Workers’ Compensation: Coordinates and managers Inova’s workers’ compensation program and implements case management strategies for specific operating units.
- Quality Improvement & Leadership: Actively participates in the attainment of Inova’s mission, vision and values.
3+ Hands on clinical nursing experience required. Occupational and/or emergency nursing experience desirable. Epidemiology/infection control, toxicology, industrial and environmental hygiene. -Basic computer knowledge and skills. -BSN -BLS -Current license as Virginia Professional Registered Nurse required. -3+ years of leadership and decision making skills. -Able to work independently, possess good clinical judgment and decision-making abilities. -Accurate physical assessment skills. -Excellent people skills and a customer service orientation. -Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. -Excellent organization & communication skills.
Work Site Location: INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL
Work Site Address: 44045 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY
Work Site City/State: LEESBURG, VA