Inova Health Systems CLINICAL TECHNICIAN 1 in LEESBURG, Virginia
Inova’s mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
Inova is the only health system in the country where all 5 hospitals received five-star rankings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; they are the only hospitals in the Washington, DC region to have earned the highest rating from the federal agency. Inova is home to prominent clinicians and scientists, who drive innovation to improve patient care, prevent disease and promote wellness.
Full- Time Clinical Technician 1 in the 16 Bed Cardiac/Stroke Observation Unit at Inova Loudoun Hospital.
- Assists in the delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Communicates and collaborates with care team members implement the plan of care to meet individualized and developmental patient care outcomes.
- Utilizes information to continuously improve patient care and practice to enhance outcomes Partners with Registered Nurse to create a professional development plan to provide employee with the necessary skills to deliver up-to date patient care.
- Shift: 12 hour night.
- Schedule: Days vary
- Training: Ideal candidate must be able to attend a 6 weeks full time training.
*If you are interested in finding out more information about the position, please click on the link for a video on what to expect as a Clinical Technician: https://youtu.be/wEJapzEfPW4.
*Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members. *
* * Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* * Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* * Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* * Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
* * All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
- Experience: Healthcare experience preferred.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: BLS within 90 days of hire.
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six week training orientation upon hire.
Work Site Location: INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL
Work Site Address: 44045 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY
Schedule: Every Other Weekend
Work Site City/State: LEESBURG, VA
Shift: 12 hour Night