Robert Half International Application Development Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half Technology has partnered with a local company to help grow it DEV team. The first hire will be an Application Development Manager; which will play a critical role in helping drive growth, efficiency and manage risk. The Manager will lead the applications development team to deliver enhanced technology solutions. This role will be responsible for managing a team of technical in-house resources, external consultants and third-party vendors who are responsible for partnering with key business functions to develop, implement and optimize core business systems.
The role requires hands-on design, development, integration and support experience. If you may think your a fit for the role please email your resume to Charllie.Campbell@RHT.com
• Partner with different lines of business to leverage technology to drive improvements in operational efficiency, profitability and customer experience
• Manage Implementation Projects from inception to completion
• Drive the delivery and management of key development, database and integration initiatives to maximize the investment in technology
• Be an active contributor to the development team—a hands-on leader
• Lead, manage and actively participate in the development, configuration and deployment of applications and API’s to new and existing applications and databases
• Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders in understanding emerging technologies
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
• 7+ years of progressive experience in applications development
• 3+ years of management experience, including managing development teams
• Experience with developing applications for AWS utilizing elasticity, multiple AZs and tools such as Lambda, RDS and other AWS-specific technologies
• Demonstrated skill in coordinating multiple concurrent activities and prioritizing work assignments
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret end user business needs and translate them into application and operational solutions
• Demonstrated management and supervisory skills, including coaching and mentoring of staff
• Solid people leadership experience, ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as business partners across the enterprise
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03100-0011430961
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT