HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Virtual Registrar PRN in Largo, Florida
This is _NOT _a work from home position. Virtual Registrars will register patients via webcam from our Shared Services Center in Largo, FL.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Virtual Registrar PRN position is perfect for individuals who are interested in supplementing their income while gaining valuable experience with one of the largest healthcare systems in the country. As full or part-time opportunities come available in the department, PRN staff can apply and grow with us! Many current full-time employees started out as PRN!
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Virtual Registrar, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate virtual registration process which includes interviewing patients for all pertinent account information and verifying insurance coverage.
In this role you will:
- Greet every patient in a timely manner through the Virtual Registration Assistant, meeting established goals for wait times
- Maintain professional image through appearance and communication
- Demonstrates excellent customer service
- Ensure charts are completed and accurate
- Verify all insurance and obtain pre‐certification/authorization
- Calculate and collect patient liability amounts
- Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments
- Answers any questions and explain policies clearly
Process patient charts according to virtual flow needs and established productivity standards
High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of related experience required
- Successful candidates must be well versed in device, application and telecom related to Virtual Registration in order to ensure consistent patient connectivity Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Virtual Registrar PRN
Location: Florida-Largo-PAS Tampa
Requisition ID: 08947-199061