Robert Half International Systems Engineer in Lansing, Michigan
A Systems Engineer is needed for a prominent West Michigan company offered through Robert Half Technology. This Systems Engineer will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding infrastructure. As the Systems Engineer, you will be a part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance and security. For more information, email Kristina at Kristina.Smith@rht.com or call Kristina at 616.451.7000.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
• Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Experience with automation software
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Lansing, MI
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02220-9502530483
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT