Safran Industrialization Manager in Lamphun thailand, Thailand
Responsible for the alignment of product configuration and production methods and plays a role of interface between Product Development Engineering and Production as part of the manufacturing of air catering products. Highly technical, his/her goal is also to ensure the continuous improvement of manufacturing methods and tools with full technical understanding of the product and process. The Industrialization Manager is responsible to ensure the strict application of the company standards (Quality System, EH&S, HR…) during the performance of his/her activities.
- Be the first link in the production process of the new product introduction and works closely with the Program Management, Production Management, Sourcing management and the Operational Quality Management.
- Work upstream with Product Development to contribute to the technologies that will be produced tomorrow (technology watch) and constructively review the designs to contribute to quality, efficiency and optimal cost of the product both in production and at internal subcontractor's (F4 Extrusions and F3 CNC COE) facilities.
- Manage the industrialization team and be Leader of the industrialization team for Trolleys and Sheet Metal products in two different teams. Each team contains in particular the H.o.Industrialization for Trolleys (F2) or the H.o.Industrialisation Sheet Metal (F5) together with Product Development Specialist.
- Responsible for Industrialization planning
- Responsible for coordinating new technology introduction
- Responsible for process qualification (including special processes)
- Lead the industrialization reviews (with internal and external stakeholders) to ensure that the equipment is manufactured and installed / industrialized efficiently to planned cost and delivered on-time
- Be responsible for the Test and Model shop activities.
- Realize, assist and supervise the production of Commercial and/or PD prototypes in the Modelshop and perform validation and durability testing.
- Ensure on-time performance of Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or any related field with 10 years of working experience.
- Must be experienced in interacting closely with personnel at all levels of the manufacturing system, including supervision and management.
- Good command of both Thai and English oral and written communication
skills in surrounding stakeholders.
- Having Autonomous with superior organizational skills and having proactive
Mindset, Analyze skills and Assertive ability to assure goal oriented results.
- Having problem solving, oraganized and rigorous skills.
- Able to lead teamwork/team player well with others to complete projects toward defined goals.
Company informationSafran Cabin
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.
R&D Technical DirectionResearch, design and development
Lamphun thailand, THAILAND
Temporary, Full-time, Unlimited Contract
More than 8 years