Willis Towers Watson Account Executive - Insurance in Lagos, Nigeria
The Account Executive in our Corporate Risk and Brokerage business is responsible for collections, record keeping, and quality of service provided to clients so that the business is profitable.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level in Insurance with an industry leading organization this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
In this position, you will be a key member of a growing team in our office in Lagos.
Your responsibilities will include:
Receipt of Cheque
Pursuing client cheques/payments
Ensuring cheques/payment received are updated on our system.
Debit Note check matching
Renewal exercise and follow up
Post Renewal Functions
Processing claims as assigned by Supervisor
Crediting of Clients
Client Statement of Accounts
Insurance Statement of Accounts
Preparation of Monthly Production analysis
Business Development tasks
• A Graduate desirable with one to two years relevant experience.
• Insurance industry experience in a similar role.
• Associate Member of CIIN or planning to study in order to become an associate member of CIIN.
• Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service.
• Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
• Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility.
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills in English.
• Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service delivery.
Equal Opportunity Employer