The Estee Lauder Companies VAS Manager in Lachen, Switzerland
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
With more than 25 brands Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty, recognized for its skincare, make-up, fragrances, and hair care products.
In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA.
Due to our growth we are now hiring a VAS Manager for our Logistics Team, part of Travel Retail Organization, based in Lachen, Switzerland.
The VAS Manager is responsible to lead a team of subject matter experts and be accountable for all processes which are related to VAS. The incumbent designs and ensures smooths processes from a system as well as from a physical point of view. The incumbent must ensure, together with the Logistics Management team, the compliance of Logistics Processes and VAS activities in 3-5 DCs with all applicable regulations.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Establishing and implementing the strategy for VAS execution and end-to-end label management.
• Optimize the use of Print on Demand versus the use of external label suppliers and keeping labels on stock.
• Tactical/mid-term planning of label printing, picking and inventory-workload plus other supporting activities (e.g. Scraping, Label related claims, returns) for Travel Retail ww.
• Tactical/mid-term planning of label storage capacities and ensure an efficient use of onsite resources versus suppliers to establish a streamlined E2E label management process.
• Interpretation of the workload and compare needed resources for a timely execution vs. available resources.
• Integrity of the label management across different WMS systems (SAP/eWM/LM7).
• VAS-Administration & driving the solution-design to integrate new requirements.
• Being a role model for the EL leadership-principles and demonstrating active management of the individual-targets of subordinates & team-targets. Maintenance of Skill-Matrix within the area of responsibility.
• Leading the further development of the team towards a continuous improvement-culture of safety & compliance, performance & agility, efficiency and cost, service and quality. Initiating and/or contributing to the implementation of projects along the entire process-chain in alignment with the counterpart(s) in the DC TRs.
• Documentation of processes, change-requests.
• Initiating and implementing E2E label improvement-projects.
We are looking for someone who brings:
• Excellent understanding of international trade, end-to-end logistics, value added logistics, process mapping and continuous improvement.
• 15 years of work practice in complex international logistics with a proven track record of cross-functional project management and leadership; experience in leading people directly as well as indirectly.
• Strong background in process mapping, value stream mapping, Lean & Six Sigma.
• Ability to liaise and communicate proactively with people of all sorts of backgrounds and levels.
• Proven record of stakeholder management and able to interact with (semi-) governmental-organizations (e.g. customs, aviation-authorities) in a professional and sensitive manner.
• Teamplayer, strong communicator, able to lead change.
• Proven track record of turning around a team/organization and ways of working to support changing business requirements.
• Team building ability and coach, track record of organizational development.
• Knowledge of SAP and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems), MRP, DRP and/or inventory planning.
• Strong analytical capabilities, familiar with work in a complex and fast paced environment, process-oriented thinking .
• Able to handle conflicts in a constructive way; strong interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of the MS Office-suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Good language skills in English and German (verbally, read & write).
• High degree of flexibility, work independently and take the right decisions under pressure.
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!
Job: Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics - Supply Chain
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-CH-Schwyz-Lachen
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 210771