EY Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - SAP - Kolkata in Kolkata, India
Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - SAP - Kolkata
Requisition # KOL001F4
Post Date Feb 08, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Analyst – IT Advisory
EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
• Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
• Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills and attributes for success
• Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
To qualify for the role you must have
• Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
• Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
• No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
• Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.