IQVIA Software QA Engineer 1 in Kochi, India
Under general supervision, conducts quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
• Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
• Documents and works to resolve all problems.
• Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
• Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
• Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience Req
• Two (2) or more years related experience in quality assurance and testing Req
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and logical thinking capabilities
• Excellent inter-personal skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams
• Proven ability to work independent and productively
• Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process
• Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled