Fluor McPlus Site Position in Kitimat, British Columbia
Under the direction of the Project MCPlus Lead, the MCPlus Site position will provide primary support at site for all MCPlus activities. The MCPlus Site position ensures effective application of tools, techniques and programs by maintaining strategic turnover & commissioning programs, including pre-commissioning programs, and preservation programs. This construction site based role is on a rotational basis as per the project policies.
• Reviews construction execution plans, completions execution plans and activities
• Works with construction & turnover in the progressive completion of turnover requirements for facilities
• Interfaces with construction, sub-contractors, turnover & commissioning and project groups to ensure the physical documentation requirements for the turnover of systems and facilities are complete and ready for submission
• Monitors progress tracking for turnover and completion
• Submits weekly reports outlining construction turnover progress
• Update preservation information as required and provide support to the preservation group
• Aligning and incorporating new team members through training, coaching or other orientation practices
• Assist with developing plans, procedures and instructions to manage the day to day operation and maintenance of the Completions database
• Assist with data validation prior to uploading into the Completions database
• Provide on-site training support as required for Completions database and for mobile quality system
Job ID: 125371BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.