HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Medical in Kissimmee, Florida
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
* *Osceola Regional Medical Centeris a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter’s Creek which serves South Orlando
The Progressive Care Registered Nurse reports directly to the unit Clinical Manager, and is responsible and accountable for the delivery of patient care through the utilization of the nursing process in accordance with physicians' orders, established policies and procedures, established professional standards, and administrative hospital-wide policies.
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru American Heart Association
- NIHSS certification is a plus
- 1-3 years experience in hospital setting
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Medical
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-15847