Continental MES Technician in Kaunas, Lithuania
• Support the production to identify possible malfunction of the traceability system;
• Respond to production issues linked to traceability;
On your daily work you will be responsible for:
• Providing first level support line to the production in traceability related questions and issues;
• Providing information to the development team about crashes, failures and observed improvement
• Collecting log files, screenshots, detailed information of any incident regarding MES applications;
• Proceeding in conformity with applicable legal requirements.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field;
• Good English knowledge;
• Communication abilities;
• Computer, Microsoft Windows administration knowledge;
• Desire to learn.
• Database queries, SQL knowledge;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows event analysis.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)