Helping Hands Home Care Service Caregiver in Karn City, Pennsylvania
Here at Helping Hands we are dedicated to treating everyone with respect that they deserve. Having worked as caregivers ourselves, we understand the hard work you provide, including the extensive skill set you have developed working to maintain independence for the members of our community in your care. We look forward to meeting new people who have the same passion as we do, caring for others.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We provide Non-Medical in home care to members of our local community. The job description can vary depending on the type of case available. The following description is a broad outline of the services we provide.
A personal care attendant/ Direct care worker is a non- licensed member of the home health care team, who assists the consumer with the tasks of daily living as outlined in a written care plan. No Experience necessary, we will train!
- Must complete the agency's employment process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must exhibit mature, responsible behavior, and understand the consumer confidentiality.
- Must be able to follow directions,and work as a team.
Must have reliable transportation to, and from assignments. Duties:
Planning and preparing meals according to specific dietary requirements of the consumer.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment through light housekeeping.This includes changing bed linens,dusting,vacuuming,cleaning kitchen,bathroom,and laundry
- Providing companionship, and stimulation for the consumer including reading, walks,etc.
- Accompanying the consumer to appointments (If needed).
- Grocery shopping, or other errands when needed (If approved.)
- Perform any personal care for the consumer as needed.
- Assist with ambulation when consumer uses mechanical aids such as a walker. We offer:
Armco Credit Union Bank Account Eligibility Flexible Schedules Competitive Salary Direct Deposit 401K Overtime Compensation On Job Paid Training Holiday Pay
Must have reliable transportation. Drivers license not necessary for all cases. Must pass drug screen
Helping Hands Home Care Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Services are provided, referrals are made, and employment actions are made without regard to race, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, color, national origin, culture practices and beliefs, ancestry, religious creed, economic status, disability(mental or physical), marital status or age
We are proud providers of in-home care services for our Veterans. Let the office know if you're interested in the Veterans Program.