MasterCard Senior Analyst, Business Continuity Planning (BCP) in Kansas City, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
• The Senior Analyst for Enterprise Resilience within the Corporate Security organization is primarily responsible for supporting the resiliency of the organizations technical operations globally (Technology Recovery).
• Have you ever been responsible for planning or supporting a major data center outage?
• Do you possess strong analytical capabilities, written and oral communication skills?
• Facilitate cross-functional review sessions to promote technology recovery requirements, BCP and annual cycle requirements, with the ability to provide guidance and direction to obtain a successful recovery strategy.
• Create documentation according to methodology and formats based on the department standards.
• Monitor schedules and plans to ensure achievement of project results (project objectives, tasks, testing and documentation) in a timely manner.
• Facilitate exercise execution with all recovery team members while ensuring production operations are protected.
• Open and timely communication with project team and management regarding progress and planning.
• Manage the recovery documentation, coordination and tracking of issues to closure/resolution. Escalate issues to management when necessary.
• Identify opportunities to improve and streamline processes involving the response to technology recovery, BCP.
All About You
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and formal education. Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) preferred / comparable certification.
• Strong analytical background with the ability to identify deficiencies in recovery strategies, plans and internal processes.
• Ability to communicate user and technical information, both orally and in written form.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and technical staff.
• Ability to present in front of large audience.
• High level of self-motivation and superior time management.
• Ability to manage large complex projects and multiple assignments, which may require prioritization of assignments with ability to multi-task with sense of urgency.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119369