Envorso, LLC Senior Fabricator - Composites Tech in Justin, Texas
Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the US. Visa transfer/sponsorship not available for this role.
Location: Justin, TX
Do you want to work in the electric vehicle industry’s leading companies, but despite being qualified can’t seem to land an interview? Many internal HR departments are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of applicants and rely heavily on software to perform the initial screening of applicants. Envorso partners are trusted advisors to hiring managers and we hire top notch talent to help solve to our client’s challenges and uncover opportunities. Join us!
Envorso Overview: At Envorso we seek to solve our client’s complex challenges with intelligent, motivated, and curious professionals who share our excitement to drive the future of mobility! Our culture is employee-centric, collaborative, inclusive, forward-thinking, and engaging. Our work supports clients on the cutting-edge of autonomous vehicles, electrification, and connected cities. Find out more at: www.envorso.com .
In search of a person/s to fill a position/s in a fabrication and R/D shop that is a well-rounded professional that has many versatile skill sets, highly skilled (emphasized) in metal fabrication, welding, sheet metal fabrication with and understanding of composites work. Applicant must be a self-starter and very team oriented. Applicant must be safety oriented, maintain a very organized workspace, and be sufficient at self/time management.
• Has 10+ years of experience in fabrication/composites
• Must be able to read and work from engineering drawings, schematics, sketches, or verbal instructions and determine the most efficient ways to produce parts to specified tolerances
• Experience working with drill press, sheer, press brake, box/pan brake, pattern generation, sheet metal layout, iron worker, disc grinder, etc.
• Has experience with MIG and TIG welding process, steel, aluminum, and stainless steels
• Has solid understanding of mechanical assemblies and experience with automotive assembly and disassembly
• Is proficient in composites mold making/finishing
• Is proficient in several different types of composites layup/trimming and fitment
• Has experience with composites and exposure to non-traditional types of manufacturing
• Can perform basic wood-working tasks
• Has ability to recognize areas for process improvement and increase safety awareness
• Can provide accurate time estimates to meet project requirements.
• Will provide daily updates on current projects.
• Anticipate project needs (material, equipment site coordination, etc.) and express them in advance.
• Handle all other related tasks as assigned by Managers.
PTO not available for this role. To find out about all our other Employee Benefits visit: Careers – Envorso (https://envorso.com/careers/)
No THIRD Parties
Envorso is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR