Suit-Kote Corporation Operator in Jamestown, New York
The Operator is responsible to set up, maintain and operate various pieces of equipment. The ideal candidate is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
• Be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment (chipper, broom, roller, etc.)
• Have the ability and willingness to dig, spread and level construction materials with a shovel
• Work with others to help complete tasks in a timely manner
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be at least 18 years old
• • Passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening is required and a background check will be conducted
• Have a clean motor-vehicle record
• CDL License preferred
• Must have the ability to read, write and perform simple mathematical calculations with mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, etc.
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work flexible hours and overtime
Suit-Kote offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth oriented work environment. We extend employer-paid medical and dental benefits, as well as company-paid life insurance to all full-time employees. Personnel are also eligible for participation in our 401k plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled