Aerotek Executive Administrative Assistant in Issaquah, Washington
• Provide executive administrative support including: travel planning, meeting planning, answering calls, preparing/managing correspondence, managing project files/documents and ordering office supplies for Team (and other executives as needed)
• Assist with Outlook calendar and meeting scheduling.
• Compile & distribute executive reporting packages for organization
• Assist with executive processing (goal letters, mid-year status updates, year-end attainment), including managing files, updating Excel tracking spreadsheet, processing edits to Excel templates, proofing, etc.
• Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, monthly reports to Corporate, Plant and other Divisions
• Perform various accounting tasks, including account reconciliations, user access reviews, assist with internal control reviews/testing, manage user access to various systems as assigned (company store, SAP, etc.)
• Assist with Concur expense reports
• Assist with preparing/editing PowerPoint slides for management presentations
• Actively drive special projects as assigned, including assisting with project to automate preparation of monthly financial reporting package
• Collaborate with other executive admin assistants and provide back-up and assistance as needed
Administrative support, Calendar management, Outlook, Administrative assistance, Clerical, Microsoft office, Administration
Top Skills Details:
• High School graduate or equivalent required; Bachelor’s or Associates degree strongly preferred
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience supporting financial executives in an administrative role
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent MS Office application skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Concur)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.