Citigroup VP- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in Irving, Texas
• Work with the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team to help design and develop software or other capabilities that provide corrective action for Information Security (IS) gaps and ensure the software engineering team's risk exposure meets Citi requirements or industry best practices
• Facilitate the implementation of approved IS tools and identify/recommend new or improved security solutions or emerging technologies
• Mitigate risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impacts to business, and required corrective actions and develop security solutions
• Ensure IS compliance during the software development lifecycle and seek opportunities to enhance the efficiency of IS policies and procedures
• Identify significant IS threats and vulnerabilities, and define appropriate controls for discovered threats, documenting the business response
• Disseminate changes to IS regulations and standards to Business and Program owners
• Provide Information Security advice and counsel as needed
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience
• Software engineering background is preferred
• Operational support experience is preferred
• Additional technical certifications are preferred
• Demonstrated ability to research and apply current information regarding the IS field
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Proven analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Business Risk & Controls
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.