Molina Healthcare Finance Analyst in Irving, Texas
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
• Develops reports/data to assist in the evaluation of business performance.
• Develops analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated and subsidiary financial data, including variance analysis, fluctuation analysis and/or determination of profitability.
• Uses financial modeling to forecast future costs and revenue impacts.
• Helps design and implement presentations for management.
• Participates in automation and other efforts to streamline and improve reporting and evaluation processes.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.