Headquarters Customer Service Representative in Irving, Texas
About the Role
When you join Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. you are joining an organization that is deeply routed in the Philosophy of “doing what is right as a human being”. Through this Philosophy, our employees are passionate about providing best in class customer service through efficiency, accountability and a sense of urgency all while putting knowledge to work to drive change.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, as a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact to assist our client’s service and supply needs. This is achieved by receipt of inbound calls from outside vendors, clients, and partnering with internal departments to ensure effective resolutions while providing execeptional customer service. This role will also cross train with other areas of the department to ensure individual learning and department stability.
An ideal candidate would be detail oriented, dependable, energetic, and positive. Plus, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for providing excellent customer service, always ready to go the extra mile.
• Answer heavy volume inbound calls from customers requiring service and/or supply needs for their equipment.
• Manage multiple mailboxes for inbound email and web service and supply requests.
• Generate service calls for technical staff to assist remotely or visit onsite.
• Efficiently route technical staff and balance call load to maintain a quick response time.
• Communicate with other departments such as warehouse, accounts payable, and other unit department managers to address resolve customer account challenges.
• Coordinate delivery and installations calendars.
• Efficiently and accurately prepare invoices and bill completed service calls.
• Monitor Kyocera Fleet Services to confirm machines are online and reporting
• Utilize Kyocera Fleet Services software to review supplies email notifications to determine what supplies are needed for customer equipment; proactively fulfil orders as needed
• Work with our vendors to coordinate delivery of supplies, via courier service for urgent situations, or process returns for other products
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3 years of customer service experience, preferably with experience handling high call volume
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
• Familiarity with E-Automate, a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, minimum intermediate level user
Note: This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc is a group company of Kyocera Document Solutions Inc., a global leading provider of total document solutions based in Osaka, Japan. The company’s portfolio includes reliable and eco-friendly MFPs and printers, as well as business applications and consultative services which enable customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, reaching new heights of efficiency. With professional expertise and a culture of empathetic partnership, the objective of the company is to help organizations put knowledge to work to drive change. Kyocera is looking for enthusiastic and innovative people to help our customers run their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, a 401k match, flexible spending, disability and life insurance, plus paid time off and holidays.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of Kyocera Corporation, a leading supplier of semiconductor packages, industrial and automotive components, electronic devices, solar power generating systems and mobile phones. During the year ended March 31, 2019, Kyocera Corporation’s consolidated sales revenue totalled 1.62 trillion yen (approx. US$14.6 billion). Kyocera appears on the “Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators 2018-19” list by Clarivate Analytics and is ranked #655 on Forbes magazine’s 2019 “Global 2000” list of the world’s largest publicly traded companies.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
External Company URL: http://usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/americas/jsp/Kyocera/home.jsp
Street: 2825 West Story Road