HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Assistant Director of Revenue Integrity in Irving, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of ourComplianceteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an Assistant Director you will be responsible for performing duties as assigned while in training at the SSC. The expectation is that the Assistant Director position is a preparatory position which will include completion of operational training assignments, completion of the Manager In Training (MIT) process, and becoming knowledgeable in all aspects of Patient Accounting through rotations within all core areas of the SSC including Patient Access. The Assistant Director must display competency in all of the major areas of the SSC and is expected to accept Interim Manager/Director assignments as needed.
What you will do in this role:
- Completion of operational training assignments, completion of the Manager In Training (MIT) process and becoming knowledgeable in all aspects of Patient Accounting through rotations within all core areas of the SSC including Patient Access. These rotations will include both SSC and facility settings and are specifically designed to improve management, analytical and technical skills in all core SSC areas.
- Participants provide a high quality resource of knowledge, skills and work experience to the SSC and associated facilities during course of training and rotations.
- Conducts self in a professional, ethical and compassionate manner with all individuals and co-workers
- Determines trends in operational performance and identifies process improvement opportunities including but not limited to up-front collections, reduction in insurance unbilled and reduced percentage of error
- Demonstrates high level of proficiency and knowledge in front office and back office functions and responsibilities
- During the program, participants may serve as interim manager or director within various facilities and/or functions to further enhance their management and technical skills
- Satisfactorily completes special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care required. If a desired applicant does not have a Bachelor's Degree the requirement can be waived IF they are currently in a Bachelor Degree program.
- Minimum three years’ experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with SSC Executive approval.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: *Assistant Director of Revenue Integrity *
Location: Texas-Irving-RI - Dallas
Requisition ID: 25468-194683