Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in Irvine, California
Robert Half Management Resources is currently recruiting for a senior accountant level consultant for a 3-6 month project in OC.
This consultant will be responsible for the following:
• Review monthly financial statements including variances to budget and account reconciliations prepared by 3rd party property management companies for completeness, accuracy and compliance with GAAP.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Review setup of leases and amendments in MRI for accuracy and completeness
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
• Assist with forecasting and budgeting NOI and capital
• Prepare various 10Q/K disclosures and other quarterly reporting schedules
• Assist in the review of annual CAM reconciliations
• Complete special projects as needed
Footnote Disclosures, Month End Close, Account Reconciliation, MRI, GAAP Accounting, Variance Analysis
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $47.50 - $55.00 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00350-0011627587
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial