Aerotek Electromechanical Assembler in Irvine, California
Company: A contract manufacturer for automated equipment.
Position: Electro-mechanical and wiring assembly
• Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
• Perform basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies.
• Prepare and manually assemble inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
• Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
• Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
• Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
• Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
• Work under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Line Manger, or other management as assigned.
• Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Top Skills Details:
1 year of electromechanical assembly experience
Ability to work overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.