Indiana University Health Team Lead-Supply Chain in Indianapolis, Indiana
Oversees daily function of assigned team and ensures that all responsibilities are met. Facilitates assignments as instructed by the Supervisor and Facility Manager. Effectively utilizes the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Lawson to document all receiving and purchasing activity including Requisitions, Purchase Order (PO) Stock items, PO Nonstock items, and Non-PO items. Assures daily picking, delivery and receiving priorities are strictly adhered to. Stages products to be put away or delivered to the customer. Troubleshoots and conducts service recovery when facility processes are delayed. Assists with Quality and Inventory Control assignments and recall procedures. Requires the willingness and ability to cover all job assignments of assigned team. Requires on-call rotation and weekend coverage.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Require 5-7 years of relevant experience. Must include receiving experience.
• Requires ability to use a personal computer and the Microsoft applications, Outlook, Excel, and Word. Some assignments may require the ability to use multiple software's (Lawson, Cerner) and Point of Use systems.
• Some assignments may be required to obtain Material Handling Safety Training certification within 30 days of hire.
• Some assignments may require the ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment.
• Some assignments may require valid Drivers License for the State of Indiana.
• Requires previous ERP or Warehouse Management System experience.
• Requires long periods of standing and heavy pushing and pulling.
• Requires the continuous ability to: lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist; lift up to 20 pounds from waist to over-the-head; carry up to 25 pounds.