Indiana University Health Team Lead-Scheduler in Indianapolis, Indiana
Ensures timely and accurate scheduling of all perioperative procedures and ensuring optimal utilization of procedural suites, operating room suites and anesthesia time. Assist with anesthesia coverage for all of the organizations venues. Accountable for the training and education of scheduling staff. Provides functional guidance to physician offices, anesthesiologists, surgeons and operating room staff on issues related to scheduling of operative procedures. Assists manager with staff schedules, staff assignments and daily operational oversight of the scheduling department.
• High School Diploma/GED. Associate's Degree preferred.
• Requires 4+ years of scheduling experience in a health care setting.
• Requires knowledge of medical terminology.
• Requires high level of customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Requires initiative and ability to work independently. REQNUMBER: 318552-OTHLOC-300000007211063