Robert Half Senior Accounts Payable Manager in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Direct Hire opportunity for Senior Accounts Payable Manager looking to take on a challenge and expand their skill set. This role will be instrumental in process improvement, creating structure and championing change!
• Implements effective operational processes and lead process improvement work groups.
• Develops policies, procedures, service standards, and work flows to support the consistent application of practices across accounts payable services and compliance with regulations.
• Partners with finance leaders in maintaining and producing management reports.
• In collaboration with senior leadership, designs, develops and implements focused accounts payable strategies for continued growth of the accounts payable system. Actively participates in the budget and goal setting process.
• Directs and monitors the preparation of government taxable income reporting.
• Interprets company and government regulations affecting accounts payable responsibilities.
• Provides direction for development changes of the Finance Information System.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning, Form 1099, MS Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.