Indiana University Health RCIS-Developer Intermediate (Operational Focus) in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position will be responsible for developing applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform focusing on the Operations function. This will include reports, vendor exports, data warehousing tasks and other data related tasks. Position is accountable for answering jobs and managing tickets (task-type items) as well as the development of software that is adherent to design specifications and principles based on industry standards and internal standards maintained by the Architect. This position requires excellent communication, technical and project management skills. This position works closely with Information Services to facilitate system interfaces.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field of healthcare and/or computer systems. Requires 4+ Years of experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005+. SSIS Introduction or basics preferred.
• Experience with HL7 Interfaces and 835/837 EDI formats preferred.
• Requires 4+ years of technical experience with T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX, Stored Procedures and Triggers. Knowledge in database applications, report writing, screen modifications, scripting and data structures.
• Requires system experience working with end users.
• Requires the ability to work independently and strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests.
• Requires strict attention to detail and accuracy.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills problem solving; conflict resolution skills.
• Requires knowledge of how errors impact users; database and applications.
• Requires ability to recognize discrepancies and perform research to determine cause and correct errors.
• Requires ability to meet deadlines for data input to reports; ensuring accuracy and reliability.
• Requires high degree of accuracy and efficiency in processing and maintaining database.
• Requires knowledge of software applications and ability to comprehend and research technical issues.
• Familiarity with medical and /or Financial terminology is preferred.
• Requires ability to manage data in a production focused environment.