Actalent Decanting Lab Technician- First Shift in Indianapolis, Indiana
An Agriculture company is looking to add TWO Decanting Lab technicians to their team here in Indianapolis, IN!
Under the supervision of the Indianapolis based Laboratory Leader, the incumbent is responsible for chemical decanting activities in the facility operating small scale production equipment in support of research and development. The Decanting Technician will work with the other functions to provide research materials which are delivered expeditiously and are compliant with all rules and regulations.
• Decanting chemicals and other research materials to fulfill customer requests.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable company, state and federal guidelines for handling, packaging and storing chemicals.
• Ensure safety of self and other workers in and around lab and warehouse, safety of inventory and integrity of facilities.
• Partner with colleagues to optimize and ensure customer needs are met.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School diploma and 3+ years of relevant experience
• 3+ years of experience working with or among chemical inventories and restricted use pesticides.
• Strong computer skills for documentation and quality validation work
• Experience and demonstration of safe chemical handling practices and decanting processes.
• Demonstrated strength in taking initiative, problem-solving, and improving efficiency of processes is critical.
• Motivated to develop useful data reports and strive for continuous improvement.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Effective time management skills including the ability to manage a complex workload.
• Interpersonal skills for developing a client base and working in a multi-function team environment.
If you're interested in this role- send your resume to email@example.com! We are actively recruiting and hiring for this role.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.