BrightStar Care Customer Care Liaison in Indianapolis, Indiana
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and helps you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Indianapolis (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance: * Medical
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- OnCall bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules and weekly pay!
Weekend and evening opportunities Responsibilities
Call on healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for both private duty homecare and medical staffing
- Meet or exceed established sales targets
- Develop marketing plan for new or existing territory
- Join and attend area networking and chamber groups
- Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory
- Assess patients and assist in building care plans that meet the clients needs
- Assess and monitor additional services needed by clients
Provide support and counseling to family caregivers Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or social work preferred
- Proven ability to generate leads and monitor referrals, to manage a sales territory, maintaining and building relationships with new and existing contacts
- A minimum of one year experience in the home healthcare industry or social work preferred
- Experience with public speaking (in addition to presentation skills). Strong at persuasive and educational writing and speaking
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business
- Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community
- Excellent written and oral skills.
Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.