ON Semiconductor Product Engineer in India, India
Roles & Responsibilities
• As a New Product Development Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and launching new (image sensors) products to market
• You will work with global functional teams such as design, test, marketing, applications, process and reliability engineering to take a technical challenge from concept to production release.
• You will work with system architect and application engineering to understand customer use cases and translate to effective test screens.
• Main focus area of a NPD-PE is to ensure silicon bring-up on production prober and at package level production tester, and to ensure that the silicon is screened to high quality standards per datasheet specifications.
• You will drive product qualification and silicon validation.
• You will work with foundry on overall yield improvement and drive failure analysis to troubleshoot high defect paretos
• Ensure sustainability through product lifecycle management
• Has a Master degree in electronics engineering or science
• Demonstrated technical background in analogue and digital, CMOS technology
• Displays excellent interpersonal communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
• python programming language is a plus
• Is Proactive, Assertive, shows Initiative and is a Team player
• Has organizational and problem-solving skills
Title: Product Engineer
Requisition ID: 2001689
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.