ManpowerGroup Executive Administrative Assistant 1+ YR Experience $18.00 HR in Idaho, North Dakota
Executive Administration Assistant 1+ Year Experience- Work from Home Role Open to USA
Short Term Contract- Ends May 2021
M-F 8-5 with occasional OT
Zoom and Working with a Team
Working as the front face to the client-
Tracking customer responses
First call resolution/ meeting service level agreement
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Respond to Customer Requests and Inquiries
Receive requests from customers through (case management tool) or other communication method such as, telephone, email,
Enter request into tracking program, as appropriate
Utilize client platform and knowledge articles or research and troubleshoot requests as needed to provide answers and clarification to improve first call resolution
Maintain Personnel and Organizational Records
Refer to the Standard Operating Procedures and policies for the applicable process to ensure accuracy when processing
Escalate issues to service managers or other appropriate party, as needed
Update the relevant system of record with applicable information
Validate data changes in the system of record, notifying applicable parties of data changes as needed
Receive training from appropriate party for new or changed services
Complete and maintain any assigned or required training from client
Provide input to service manager regarding changes, gaps, or improvements, as needed
Maintain standard operating procedures and knowledge base which includes Identifying repetitive questions or requests that can be addressed through the self-service model
Support projects as assigned, which includes driving improvement projects to enhance
Administer changes to worker data, such as insurance change forms, marital status, LOA, separation (for defined groups), and termination of benefits
Administer the employment verification process and employment data tracking, including work authorization
Facilitate position management and new-hire processing
Hire and maintain non-employee workers
Provide support to employee programs as needed (service awards, company store) (NA only)
Coordinate and schedule interviews
Maintain Company and Worker Data Processes
Facilitate hiring actions and support/process personnel changes in systems
Coordinate interfaces to vendors, administer billing for benefits / insurance/ as appropriate
People Services Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) and the ability to communicate with team members and management at all levels in the company.
· Demonstrated customer service orientation and skills, with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people in a professional manner.
· Demonstrated ability to deal and work with worker and company related confidential information.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) .
· Basic knowledge of SharePoint.
· Experience with SAP ERP HCM (Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Capital Management) software
· Experience in Human Resources or a Customer Service Center or Shared Service Center environment.
· Experience with claims processing
· Ability to learn processes quickly in a virtual environment and able to be self-sufficient and other tools to complete work
· Willing to work virtually and move back to a work site location when needed
o High School Diploma /GED
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.