IQVIA Consultant in Hyderabad, India
Expert-level professional individual contributor who works under close supervision.Responsibilities:• A self-starter: Somebody who’s able and willing to take requirements, ask questions, then execute with little or no oversight, and is able to document the results.
• Understanding of the Oracle Argus Safety architecture and provide support where ever required.
• Good exposure of handling incidents and restoring services to support Argus safety applications (i.e. Argus, AG, Interchange, Insight, BIP services).
• Real-world Powershell development experience – it doesn’t have to be hardcore, but more than finding and downloading scripts with a minimum of guidance.
• Excellent SQL skills.
• Good (at least) PL/SQL skills.
• Contribute to technology track of the project/customers.
• Coordinate with Clients & Internal team regarding any technology track deliverable or discussion.
• Help the Tech Lead to get client approval for all relevant technology track deliverables.
• Provide training and knowledge session to client and internal team members on technical architecture and related topics.
• Troubleshoot and help in all technology issues and risks.
• Build training materials for the implemented solutions
• Contribute towards building implementation and integrations best practices and the knowledge base
• Collaborate with the DrugDev product development team to help improve and expand core platform functionality
• Provide Tier 2/3 technical support for custom integrations
• Working knowledge of support processes and working in production environmentDeliverables:• Provision Servers – Web, Report, Transaction, Interchange
• Argus Safety Installation
• Provide AG services, SMTP, LDAP and ESM Mapping information to Configuration team.
• Authoring, dry run and execution of IQs – Server qualifications, Argus Safety webserver, all other technology activity IQs
• ESM folder structure document and Deployment – E2B/ESM profiles, custom code(s)
• System Design Document/Design Specifications and Technology Qualification Plan
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience working with external customers to gather technical requirements
• Working knowledge of software development processes and methodologies Req
• Technical troubleshooting and documentation skills Intermediate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled