Lockheed Martin C2BMC Performance Assessment SE in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: Build a lasting impact as a Performance Assessment Systems Engineer on Lockheed Martin's C2BMC team in Huntsville, Alabama!
The successful Engineer will perform use case development, and prepare systems engineering artifacts including definition of Epics and Features to be developed by program Cross-Functional Product Teams to implement customer requested capabilities. Work will be performed under the direction of various technical leads and product owners. This will require collaborating with team members, C2BMC management, and government customers to ensure high quality products are generated on time and within the resources available.
Specific responsibilities include support the development and review of interface documents, system requirements, Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM) development, architectural documentation, system engineering estimates, and author and perform formal and informal engineering reviews.
Additional duties include adhering to DOORS processes and procedures, reviewing the content and details of technical products, and acting as a technical interface to MDA working level counterparts on an as-required basis. Be actively involved in the efforts associated with Agile development including iteration planning, statusing, and agile team leadership.
Position will also provide use case development support to junior systems engineering team members to improve use case skills in the department; flexibility is needed to support various tasking on short notice.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
*Must currently have a DoD Secret Clearance to be considered for this position*
- Experience with specific roles on a program with respect to use case development, requirements solicitation, derivation, and decomposition through a structured and logical approach
- Proven ability to analyze high level needs utilizing use cases/scenarios and relate them to the requirements and implement engineering plans within a project
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- Experience applying requirements management practices using the DOORS tool or similar
- Ability to be part of a coordinated team tasked with developing and maintaining the physical, functional, and technical requirements baselines vital to describe desired capabilities of an evolving BMDS Battle Management, Command & Control, and Communications (C2BMC) system
- Demonstrated experience in mission analysis with skill in development of use cases, sequence diagrams, and SysML modeling in support of MBSE
- Agile Methods, and Epic and Feature definition is a significant plus
- Cyber Security, the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and network design are helpful
- Skills in logical architecture modeling and/or interface definition, as well as knowledge of cyber security concepts and security accreditation are highly desirable
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.