Aerotek Production Artist in Huntington Beach, California
- This position will be working on domestic and international marketing collateral projects in different languages, such as product catalogues, signage, sales flyers, spec sheets, presentations, invitations, maps, logos, training, assembly and cleaning manuals
- Updating image library, updating website images and other related information
- Retouching, outlining images, collecting files for out-put, back-ups and archiving their projects
- Following up with vendors such as photographers, printers, etc.
- Must be able to apply company corporate design guidelines to projects consistently making sure that the work is consistent and correct.
- Candidate must be able keep track of product updates, changes and instructions while managing highly detailed and complicated work involving translated text, tables, colors, cad drawings dimensions etc.
Illustrator, Indesign, Production artist, Design, Adobe, Adobe photoshop, Print, Production designer, Editing, Digital, photoshop, marketing campaign, marketing strategy
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Formal art or production training with a 2 year art degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of solid print production and design experience through portfolio presentation
- Need portfolio for submittal
- Must be able to work in Mac environment, OS 10 with knowledge of PC platform helpful. Must have advanced level knowledge in the following programs: -Adobe Illustrator CS6 or higher -Adobe Photoshop CS6 or higher -InDesign CS6 or higher -PowerPoint -Any editing, presentation or animation programs, such as, but not limited to, Final Cut Pro would be beneficial. Knowledge of web production and design desirable.
- Experience with fast-paced agency, design or in-house marketing department
- 2-3 years of digital catalog design and production experience with any additional program knowledge preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.