Honeywell Sr Marketing/Offering Manager in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
The Sr Marketing/Offering Manager will Lead and direct the software offering management activities for all Lifecycle Solutions and Services (LSS) working closely with engineering, product line leaders, sales, service, marketing, and operations teams. The successful candidate will own the software solution set and be responsible for new software offerings for LSS software and integrated solutions.
· Own and manage all offering management activities, including sales and field enablement to deliver AOP revenue targets.
· Develop and commercialize the following offering initiatives and future software program developments:
o Enabled Services technology
o Enabling software for A360, GTAC, PSC and Field services
· Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
· Lead the product team that will conduct software sprints and drive ideation and Z21 workshops to develop marketing requirements and deliver outstanding financial outcomes
· Work with the pricing team to establish strategies based on recurring revenue models for software to deliver disruptive value relative to customer and industry
· Develop disruptive software business models for LSS (e.g. Apple Care, Uber, Amazon) by creating links between financials, technology, and customer needs
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a technical discipline
· 5 years of experience analyzing and reporting complex product financials
· 8+ years’ experience in Project Management and marketing
· Master’s in software engineering or business administration
· Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
· Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
· Significant experience in product or strategic marketingDecisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.