BrightStar Care PRN Registered Nurse (RN) for COVID Testing Site in Houston, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) for COVID Testing Site located in Houston, 77072
COVID Testing site is open 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. PRN Available
Are you looking for a job whe you can make a difference in people’s lives? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard!!
We are in need of an RN for COVID Testing Center — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide patient care and excellent customer service in the organization’s setting. You will assist in the coordination of flow and provider schedules to effectively manage patient care.
At BrightStar Care we are;
- Joint Commission Accredited - Be part of an A-Team
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 7 YEARS RUNNING!
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice 4 YEARS RUNNING!
- Available 24/7 for our staff and clients
National, with over 350 locations in the U.S. Responsibilities
Facilitate the collection of COVID-19 samples at a local testing site(s)
- Wear full PPE and collect specimens in a drive thru outdoor testing site.
- Facilitate the collection of COVID-19 samples at a local testing site(s)
- Provide guidance to patients self performing nasals swabs
- Assess the condition of patients to provide guidance and medical advice
- Guarantee the accuracy of paperwork submitted by patients
Ensure that the testing site is fully compliant with health and safety requirements Requirements
Current Unrestricted RN in the State of Texas or Valid Compact License
- 2 years of experience
- CPR certification
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Negative Pre-Employment Drug Screen We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.