Always Best Care Senior Services MASTER PROFILE - Caregiver in Houston, Texas
Experienced Caregivers Wanted!
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we may have just the right career for you.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
Additional requirements include:
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two proffesional references required
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Must be able to pass background check
- CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus